Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ultrasound, Jauary 14, 2009

As I mentioned in my previous post, we went for an ultrasound yesterday. Luckily, this baby was more cooperative than Lydia was at this stage and let us see that SHE was in fact a GIRL. So I am so happy to know that Lydia's wish to share a room with the new baby is going to work out for as long as she wants (I'm sure it won't last long). I am also happy that I can use all of Lydia's baby clothes that I've saved once again. While Elliot is a bit overwhelmed with the idea of yet another female to live with (even all the pets are female now that Elyssa has Cosmo back... and I'm talking about 3 dogs, 2 cats, and even the mouse), I think he's getting used to the idea. ;) Maybe some of the fish are boys???

Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures we came home with yesterday...

1 comment:

Little Crows Nest said...

There's no hope for Elliot with all those girls!!!! Funny! Do you have any names picked out for this little Hill? I wonder how many names this one will have! hehe.